CNC Laser Programmer (J8621) Wellingborough, England
|Salary:||GBP10.5 - GBP11 per hour|
Job Title: CNC Laser/Press Brake Operator
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Contract Type: Temp-To-Perm
Hours / Days: 07:30 – 16:30 Monday - Friday
Benefits: Overtime available / On-Site parking
Immediate start available
Role & Main Duties:
• Operating a Trumpf CNC 5 axis laser/Trump CNC Press Brake - working with varied material types.
• Ensuring materials are checked for size, thickness and grade, prior to cutting.
• Responsible for the quality of components cut, including fettling as necessary.
• Ensure all safety procedures and standards are adhered to meeting high expectations for Health & Safety.
• Previous experience, operating a CNC laser or CNC Press Brake is essential.
• Prior experience using a Trumpf CO2 would be preferable.
• Previous experience working with sheet metal would also be highly advantageous.
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.