Information Management Specialist (BBBH31035) New York, New York
- This position will support knowledge management activities of Global Technology and Engineering in managing technical knowledge for Company products.
- This position will be responsible for migrating documents between different systems and ensuring information migrated is correct and contemporary.
- This position will also provide ad-hoc support for team members in gathering and retrieving technical knowledge.
- The candidate is expected to be proficient with Microsoft operation system and have science background.
- Responsible for migrating technical documents between different systems (Network drive, SharePoint and internal document repositories systems such as GDMS and PDOC) and ensuring information migrated is correct and contemporary.
- Integrates information from disparate sources, incorporating into knowledge repository
- Support KM lead in managing technical knowledge, including collecting, organizing, verifying and retrieving technical documents.
- Provide administrative support in archiving documents and converting hard copies to electronic ones.
- Provide ad-hoc support for team members in gathering and retrieving technical knowledge.
- Proficient with Microsoft office and advanced skill in Excel is a plus.
- Have basic understanding of drug manufacturing process and be capable of organizing documents based technical contents
- Global Technology and Engineering
- Transfer Center of Excellence
Education And Experience
- BA/BS in life science or information science
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience with Excel and SharePoint
- Minimum 1+ year experience with Microsoft office 365
- Previous experience with Pharma/Biotech industry is a plus
Technical Skills Requirements
- Microsoft Office Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office 365: One Drive, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Strong communication skill
- Collaborative and be able to work in a fast, focused and flexible working environment
Physical Position Requirements
- This is an office-based job. The contractor is expected to report to office every workday and spend > 80% time at desk.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Esha at 209-286-7401 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 3 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/