Azure .Net Full Stack Developer (BBBH30758) Alpharetta, Georgia
Explanation of Position
- The Azure .Net Full Stack Senior Developer will work development and design for the Client’s market based pricing initiative.
- Will perform application development on Azure platform using Azure PaaS services (App Service, Key Vault, APIM, Azure Service Bus, AD, SQL Data Warehouse). Candidate will have experience with Azure development and design.
- Candidate needs to also possess experience with C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Windows Services and Web services.
Details of Position
- Azure .Net Full Stack Senior Developer: The candidate will need to be strong with Azure PaaS (App Service, Key Vault, APIM, Azure Service Bus, AD, SQL Data Warehouse) and .Net development.
- Must have experience creating Technical Design Documentation.
- Candidate will work on design, development and coordinate with GD resources
- Azure Service Bus Design and development - Advanced
- Design and development with Restful API, ASP.Net, MVC - Advanced
- Cloud Application design development leveraging Azure Paas Services - Advanced
- Verbal and written communication skills - Advanced
- C# .NET development - Advanced
- Angular Front end design and development - Intermediate
- Creating CI/CD Pipelines - Intermediate
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Esha at 209-286-7401 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 8 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/