Inventory Clerk (J9094) Coalville, England
Job Title: Inventory Clerk
Contract Type: Full time / Temporary
Monday to Friday 2pm – 10pm
Pay Rate: £9.91
Immediate start available
We have an exciting role for a Inventory Clerk to join our reputable client specialising in warehouse and distribution. They are based in Coalville with onsite parking available.
- Daily Stock Check of products – Counting, dates checks, empty location checks.
- Product investigation.
- Dealing with damages and disposals with relevant authorisation and escalated as required.
- Dealing with day to day email queries.
- Liaising with other internal departments for stock queries and dealing with Suppliers where necessary.
- Returns department – Cover and support area as and when required and any other activities reasonably requested.
- Must possess a good standard of education, demonstrate good literacy and numerical skills, able to understand, communicate and report clearly in English
- Good problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of stock & inventory principles
Immediate interview available so please contact Erika @ Regional Recruitment Services or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.