Team Leader (23129) Berkeley, England
Team Leader -Packaging Department.
12 month FTC
Salary: Up to £38,000 dependant on experience + Overtime + Shift Allowance
Hours: Primarily Days Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30, Friday 8am – 1pm. Occasional cover of early and late shift during busy periods.
Benefits: 25 days+BH, Healthcare Cover, Sick Pay, Life Assurance, Income Protection
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join the packaging department with a first class manufacturing company based in the Bristol area.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage team work schedule as well as performance and behaviours
- Ensure on time delivery of all packages
- Process return requests
- Ensure all shipments are loaded onto vehicles following strict safety procedures and that package quality standards are maintained
- Update stock levels within the department, liaising with suppliers on the delivery.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role supervising a team
- Computer literacy
- Fork lift licence desirable
Package and Benefits:
- Up to £38,000 + Overtime + Shift Allowance
- 25 days+BH, Healthcare Cover, Sick Pay, Life Assurance, Income Protection
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Ella Evans on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.