Marketing Supervisor (2022EXC05EG01) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||AED10000 - AED14000 per month|
Position: Marketing Supervisor – NPD and NCB
Salary: up to 14,000 AED depending on experience and qualification
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
- Be responsible for New Product Development (NPD) and None Carbonated Beverages NCB).
Job Role and Responsibilities
Administering the Consumer Marketing for NCBs & New Products
- Brief and coordinate with advertising agencies on artwork for package changes as well as coordinating with purchasing, PAM & production
- Handle all Sampling activations which includes the planning, attaining necessary approval documents, and overlooking execution
- Execute New product launches by preparing artwork, coordinating with purchasing, PAM & production, attaining municipality approvals, and following up with the sales team on listing
- Coordinate with main company to drive the roll out of global marketing initiatives and national promotions
- Manage all Sponsorship requests, negotiating deals, scheduling deliveries/payments, and providing necessary FOC, fridges, and branding materials; as well as administering the corporate social responsibility activities
- Handle and prepare the writing and publishing of all company Press Releases with PR agency and monitor the reach in different media platforms
- Responsible for all Signage and Branding needs of the company and the different sales departments; also overlook and approve the use of the company or brand logos on any material uses
- Execute the company initiatives regarding producing events from A to Z which includes recruiting of an agency, setting the budget, and executing fully
- Cater to the needs of the different sales departments whether in the form of POSM, premiums or branding
- Co-ordinate and arrange the design of the company annual report.
- Maintain a database of all records, creating backups, categorizing artworks, and sponsorship paperwork
- Raise LPOs LPRs related to Consumer Marketing, Purchase Requisitions [PRs], Factsheets [FSs] and Good Receipt Notes [GRNs] for all marketing activities
Coordinating and Executing Channel Promotions for NCBs & New Products
- Co-ordinate and supervise execution of innovative channel promotions, advertising, events, and marketing activities designed to drive volume and profitability by leveraging customers to communicate brand message, building brand equity.
- Liaise with sales as to channel specific advertising, promotions, print production and premium needs
- Monthly Trade Marketing Fact sheets for all channels
- Co-ordinate POSM deployment for on-going channel requirements and national or channel promotions, co-ordination of redemption of promotional premiums.
- Co-ordinate promotion FS with plant/sales/procurement, monitoring sales generated production FS and calibrating with PAM.
- Supports and co-ordinates with the Trade Marketing Assistant obtaining municipality approvals for all promotions.
- Brief and coordinate with procurement costing of premiums and printed items.
- Be responsible for POP/raw material tracking and recommending premium allocation
Reporting, Evaluating and Assisting for NCBs & New Products
- Evaluate promotions and activities and review learning
- Brief and manage advertising agencies and other third-party suppliers as to delegated marketing projects and liaison with supplies / agencies with regard to delivery of marketing material.
- Assist the Marketing Director in the execution of all related POSM, branding and product distribution
- Visit the market, monitor market execution and report
Assisting the Marketing Manager for Follow up for NCBs & New Products
- Consistently and proactively follow up with Consumer Marketing related details
- Follow-up monthly with Finance Department on Suppliers and Customers payments
Education, experience, and skills:
- University Degree in Marketing
- 4 years marketing experience with FMCG companies
- Ability to apply financial and market information effectively to monitor, evaluate, influence performance and drive action
- Deadline oriented with keen attention to detail/ Conceptualization/Fluency of ideas
Planning, organizing and strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Mathematical reasoning, fast action, proactive personality
- Sales and marketing knowledge and experience