Product Safety Engineer (23136) Christchurch, England
Product Safety Engineer
Salary: Up to £60,000 Dependent on experience.
Hours: 37 hour week. Flexible work options available
Benefits: 25 days+BH, Healthcare Cash Plan, Private Medical Insurance and more
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Safety Engineer to join a Global manufacture in the Dorset area. With no day ever being the same the Product Safety Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare, maintain and manage the implementation of product safety and environmental management plans
- Conduct reviews on product risk and provide actions to mitigate against these
- Conduct hazard identification and log management
- Play a part in design reviews and verification
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- For this position you must hold UK citizenship and be able to achieve security clearance
- Experienced as a product Safety Engineer within defence industry working to DefStan
- Experience with electrical and electronic equipment
Package and Benefits:
- Up to £60,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days+BH, Healthcare Cash Plan, Private Medical Insurance and more
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Ella Evans on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.