International Account Manager (23027) Bristol, England
Internal Sales Manager
Due to growth within the business a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales Manager to join an excellent manufacture who supply into the healthcare sector.
With no day ever being the same the Internal Sales Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute specific growth plans to ensure that budgets, profitability, and business objectives are met.
- Dedicated visits to distributors and their clients to support, train and influence them to increase their product knowledge, awareness, enthusiasm and ultimately sales
- Assist distributors with clinical, technical, and commercial enquiries.
- Keep up to date with market conditions and competition.
- Identify and develop relationships with key clients to help generate further business growth.
- Provide sales figures and reports.
- Assist in the organization and planning of trade shows, as well as managing own events such as New Product Launches, Distributor Training and Webinars.
- Work with Product Management to create short versions of the Product Information Document (PID) for our international distributors.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- You must be able to speak an international language as well as English – ideally German, French or Spanish however other languages may be considered
- Degree Qualified – medical or life science would be beneficial
- Minimum of 2+ years experience within B2B sales
- International distribution experience desirable
- Valid Passport – International travel required up to 30%.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive + 30% Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + BH, Healthcare Cash Plan, EAP, Life Insurance 4x Salary, Virtual GP, 1 day a week working from home following probation period + More
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the International Sales Manager role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Ella Evans on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.