Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) Bristol, England
Quality Assurance Engineer
Due to growth within the business a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join an excellent manufacture who supply into the healthcare sector.
You will be responsible for the implementation and development of standards along with analysing quality performance. With no day ever being the same the Quality Assurance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement quality standards including the monitoring and analysis of quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with the Production manager’s and Production supervision to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Conduct internal auditing
- Support new product development and introduction
- Assist in maintaining skills and training within the production facility.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree Qualified if Quality or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2+ years experience withing Quality Engineering
- Experience with CAPA, 8D reporting ect
- Experience with new product introduction
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive + Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + BH, Healthcare Cash Plan, EAP, Life Insurance 4x Salary, Virtual GP, one day working from home following probation + More
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Quality Assurance Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Ella Evans on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.