Sales Executive (J9796) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP28000 per annum|
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Enderby, Leicester
Salary: £20,000 per annum + Uncapped Monthly Commission
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.15am to 5pm, Friday 8.15am to 4.30pm (No Evenings, Weekends or Bank Holidays!)
**NO SALES EXPERIENCE NECESSARY AS FULL TRAINING & DAILY SUPPORT PROVIDED**
Benefits: Monthly Bonus & Incentives, 33 days holiday, Free Car Parking, Amazing Team Culture, Career Development Plan from Day 1
An opportunity has arisen for Sales Executive to work with one of the leading UK energy brokers. Our client is looking for multiple Sales Executive to join their growing, dynamic and high energy sales team. This company is focused on customer experience and has one of the best retention rates in the industry. This is an outbound sales executive role where you will thrive off building relationships with customers. The company provide a range of flexible products designed to give their customers maximum flexibility with their energy requirements. Candidates that are successful will be responsible for contacting potential business customers, to information gather on renewal dates and consult on preferable energy prices. New team members are made to feel welcomed and full training and ongoing support is provided. They want to ensure every member of the team reaches their full potential, positive customer feedback is celebrated, and financial rewards are extremely high.
Key Duties for successful Sales Executive:
• Grow business through developing new relationship, on-boarding and maintaining customer relationships.
• You will be committed to understanding clients’ needs by utilising your strong Sales and Customer Service skills to build rapport and provide the best possible solution for them
• You will be responsible for managing your own workload for the purpose of meeting and exceeding your monthly targets/KPI’s
• Developing and managing existing portfolio accounts
• Managing CRM database and any admin
• Liaising with energy suppliers for the best possible tariffs.
• Have meaningful honest conversations, which allow customers to make informed choices.
• Use skills and knowledge of the company and its competitors to consistently identify opportunities to maximise sales potential.
• Maintaining the CRM database
• Processing sales with a high degree of accuracy to varying supplier criteria
Requirements for the Successful Sales Executive:
• Exceptional communication skills
• A clear and effective communicator – both written and verbal.
• Ability to multi- task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Ability to respond positively to setbacks.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrate a high level of passion for ‘doing the right thing’
• Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business.
• Present a balanced approach to relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
• Microsoft Office proficient.
How to Apply for the Sales Executive Opportunity:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email Shannon at email@example.com
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise