Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) Service Engineer - Singapore (BBBH152329) Singapore
|Salary:||SGD3200 - SGD4100 per month|
Job Title: Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) Service Engineer – Singapore
Being one of the largest oil field services companies, my client offers smart ways to bring energy to the world. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) Service Engineer, who will be based in Singapore for a 1-year contract duration.
Location: Pioneer, Singapore
Contract Duration: 1 year
- Repair and Calibration of RVI products (Industrial Borescope)
- Ensure that assigned task is executed timely, and in line with Service Center’s expectations and requirements.
- Timely execution and completion of standard service reports, quotations and other administrative requirements
- Commitment to quality and service, to enhance customer satisfaction
- Deliver good-quality reports and output documents within defined time after job execution
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical, or Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant RVI experience in Oil & Gas projects
- Experienced in Mechanical and Electronics Repair
- Skilled in using electronic measuring instruments, i.e. multimeters, scopes etc.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing of optical/inspection equipment
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452