Account Manager Diagnostics (BBBH33198) New South Wales, Australia
|Salary:||car allowance + super + bonus|
- Strong company reputation
- Market leading products
- Growing business with more growth to come
- Development opportunities
About the company
This company is a leading provider for molecular diagnostics, applied testing, academic and pharmaceutical research. With strong investment in research and development, this company has seen excellent product growth in recent years.
About the opportunity
This Account Manager will be covering NSW looking after the Molecular Diagnostics portfolio.
- Effectively managing the NSW territory to achieve set annual set targets
- Identifying key customers with the objective to increase sales
- Generating qualified appointments as well as cold call on prospective customers/referrers
- Engage with customers and KOLs, presenting the necessary information to enable customers and referrers to make informed decisions.
- Addressing customer enquiries, and provide competitor arguments, and discuss supporting literature.
- Entering daily activities into CRM; including logging all sales activities - customer visits, phone calls, emails, other tasks and communications - track sales opportunities through sales pipeline, report against sales quotas, and demonstrate effective use of CRM.
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in the Molecular Diagnostics space
- Proven track record of territory sales experience
- Tertiary qualifications (ideally a Science Degree)
- Laboratory understanding and experience highly regarded
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Ellie Giagos, Recruitment Consultant on email: firstname.lastname@example.org