Commercial Project Manager - 12 Month Contract (BBBH35176) Ryde, Sydney, Australia
- On-site parking
- A company with excellent product pipeline
- Highly reputable company
- A leadership team dedicated to succession planning from within
- A company that offers flexibility, career development, rewards success and puts people first
About the company
An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally.
About the opportunity
Sitting in the Commercial Operations and Customer Engagement area you will work closely with the wider marketing and sales team to implement two new bespoke systems.
- Lead and implement the ANZ systems transition
- Design the process mapping to ensure the 'customer experience' is smooth
- Manage the project roll out
- Work with global and compliance to ensure seamless transition
Skills and Experience
- Project Management or Change Management experience in commercial
- Experience driving the implementation of new systems
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is highly regarded
- Candidates must have experience working in Australia and full Australian working rights
A people focused company that offer flexibility, opportunities for career progression and rewards success in a collaborative and growth-oriented business.