CNC Service Engineer (32582) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP38000 - GBP50000 per annum|
CNC Service Engineer
£38000 - £50,000 basic salary
Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Telford, Stoke, Coventry, Worcester, Northampton, Derby
Multiple Service Engineer vacancies available for engineers who have a wealth of experience or those starting their career. The position would suit an existing CNC Service Engineer who is multiskilled with good customer service skills.
The position of CNC Service Engineer will include:
- Installation and repair of CNC Machine Tools, predominantly Laser / P&P
- Preventative Maintenance checks of contracted machines.
- Liaise with spares department for ordering and delivery of required spare parts.
- Generate detailed service reports for customer and internal logging.
- Internal helpdesk support to customers / field - based engineers maybe required once enough experience has been gained
The suitable candidate for CNC Service Engineer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Ideally have an electrical / electronics' qualification (minimum HNC) or to have completed an apprenticeship in electromechanical engineering
- Computer literate
- Experienced in servo drives Bosch and Siemens
- Capable of working to close mechanical tolerances
- Capable of working under pressure
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.