Sheet Metal Worker (32279) Solihull, England
|Salary:||GBP13 - GBP15 per hour|
Sheet Metal Worker
£13 - £15 per hour
Birmingham, Solihull, Tyseley, Yardley, Marston Green, Saltley, Castle Bromwich
Our client is an established engineering company, who produce high quality components for the Automotive, Automation, and Manufacturing sectors. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Sheet Metal Worker.
The Sheet Metal Worker will be responsible for producing a variety of components in sheet metal.
Key duties include:
- Working from drawings and using own initiative to shape, join and finish components to meet the customer’s quality standards.
- Manufacturing parts using general sheet metal tools and techniques.
- Participating in continuous improvement projects and attend training courses where applicable
- Operating machinery such as guillotines, pan benders, grinders etc.
- Cutting steel to length
- Assembly of products, adhering to drawings
- To work safely and follow all company safety procedures.
Hours of work: 7.00am - 4.00pm, Monday –Thursday
7.00am - 12.00pm, Friday
If you feel you have the drive, determination, attitude, and motivation to succeed as a Sheet Metal Worker, then please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK