Interim Finance Director (32366) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP400 - GBP500 per day|
Interim Finance Director
Coventry, Birmingham, Nuneaton, Royal Leamington Spa, Rugby, Solihull, Worcester, Leicester
£400 - £500 per day
An opportunity has arisen for an Interim Finance Director at an expanding manufacturing firm, based in the Midlands.
Due to a number of changes within the UK leadership team, there is the need for a strategically focussed FD to take control of a variety of business-critical projects over a 6-month period to cement its recent success and growth. As an Interim FD, you will be involved in a variety of day-to-day finance duties, as well as supporting a number of high-profile finance projects.
Role will include:
- Monthly management accounts, management of the P&L and balance sheet
- Business performance analysis
- Cost and margin and pricing management
- Management of the budgeting, forecasting, and planning process
- Variance analysis
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Establishing good relationships with external stakeholders
- Ensuring financial systems are robust, compliant, and capable of supporting future growth
A strong track record in interim finance roles, along with a thorough understanding of the wider industrial market is essential to this role, along with the ability to get under the skin of the challenges and opportunities of an organisation, to add real value within a short space of time.
If you have the required skills for the Interim Finance Director vacancy, please email your CV to Ed Burch, Senior Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment at or call for a confidential discussion on 0121 2951623