Finance Manager (32268) Rugby, England
|Salary:||GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension, Bonus|
Position: Finance Manager
We have an exciting requirement for a Finance Manager with a successful manufacturing firm operating within the technical manufacturing sector. Operating globally, this innovative company are seeking a qualified Finance Manager to support their UK operations. The role will be based in Rugby with a blend of office/home working and would suit someone who will be ready to become a Finance Director within the next three to four years.
The main areas of focus are:
- Working closely with the Finance Director providing analytical and financial management support in running the business
- Focus on the ongoing monthly reporting and the need to streamline processes and systems to meet the businesses continued growth
- Lead and manage a small finance and administration team, providing a full accounting and administration service to the business. This will include ensuring that reliable and relevant management accounting information, including profit & loss reports, balance sheets, project cost analysis, budgets, forecasts are produced and preparation of annual accounts and returns.
- Contribute to the commercial decision making of the business
- Responsible for overseeing tax submissions (including the R&D tax computation) for the business and compliance with import and export regulations.
The Finance Manager must have acquired the following experience and skills during their career to date to be seriously considered:
- Qualified as CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Ideally have manufacturing sector experience
- Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP and strong Excel
If you have the required skills and experience, then please click on the link to apply. In return we can offer an attractive remuneration with excellent career progression working for a very well-established Manufacturer.