Junior Maintenance Engineer (32287) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP24000 - GBP30000 per annum|
Junior Maintenance Engineer
Coventry, Birmingham, Nuneaton, Royal Leamington Spa, Rugby, Solihull
£24,000 - £30,000
We require Junior Maintenance Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment, working with high-speed automated machinery, equipment, and robotic systems. In your role as a Junior Maintenance Engineer, you will undertake various electrical & mechanical/PLC repair duties to ensure the smooth operation of its machinery, ensuring as little downtime as possible.
The role of Junior Maintenance Engineer includes:
- Working to a PPM schedule.
- PLC Fault Finding.
- Maintenance work carried out on automation systems, including cranes, machinery, pneumatic systems, conveyors, robotic machinery, and other material handling equipment.
- Working with 3 phase power
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment when required.
The suitable candidate for the Junior Maintenance Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- NVQ or higher qualification in electrical, mechanical or maintenance engineering – essential
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with robotics, high speed machinery, and automated systems is highly desirable
- Ability to work from and interpret engineering drawings.
- Working various shift patterns – details can be provided.
If you have the required skills for the Junior Maintenance Engineer vacancy, please email your CV to Ed Burch, Senior Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment at or call for a confidential discussion on 0121 2951623
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.