Maintenance Engineer (32287) Rugby, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP31000 per annum|
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Coventry, Rugby, Lutterworth, Leicester, Hinkley, Market Harborough
Salary: £30,000 - £31,000
We require Maintenance Engineers to work in a fast-paced environment, working with high-speed automated machinery, equipment, and robotic systems. In your role as the Maintenance Engineer, you will undertake various electrical & mechanical/PLC repair duties to ensure the smooth operation of the facility and its machinery, ensuring as little downtime as possible.
The role of Maintenance Engineer includes:
- Working to a PPM schedule.
- PLC Fault Finding.
- Maintenance, repair & continuous improvement of production machinery, equipment & systems, including daily / weekly routine maintenance activities in combination with supporting continuous improvement activities
- Maintenance work carried out on automation systems, including cranes, pneumatic systems, conveyors, bagging & wrapping machinery, robotic machinery, and other material handling equipment.
- Working with 3 phase power.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment when required.
The suitable candidate for Maintenance Engineer will need to possess the following experience:
- Experienced maintenance engineer
- Qualification in electrical, mechanical or automation engineering – essential
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with robotics, high speed machinery, and automated systems is highly desirable
- Good understanding of PLC control systems (fault finding, rectification)
- Ability to work from and interpret engineering drawings.
- Working various shift patterns – details can be provided.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ