Robotics Software Engineer (32320) Farnborough, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum|
Position: Robotics Software Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience
Location: Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Weybridge, Woking, London
A Robotics Software Engineer with a passion for Robotics, and technological innovation is required for
a leading technology manufacturer within their facilities in the UK. You will be producing
high-quality software to a required specification within timelines, following the company
software development processes.
Multiple positions available
Sponsorship will be provided where required
The role of Robotics Software Engineer will include, but not limited to:
- Developing high level code to control, sequence and manipulate the robotics using C#
- Designing the software to integrate with the hardware.
- You will work on design, development, and testing of software components
- Collaborate with other engineers across Electronics, Software and Mechanical Engineering.
- This role will offer you the opportunity to work on bespoke robotics projects
The suitable candidate for Robotics Software Engineer will need to possess the following skills:
- Experienced Software Engineer writing .NET components in C#, SQL Server, Linq Queries, Entity Framework, Rest API
- Knowledge of Robotics – Highly advantageous
- Degree in Computer Science, Control System Engineering, or Mechatronic Engineering.
If you would like to find out more, please click on the link to apply and if your experience is a match, a member of our team will be in touch. Due to the anticipated interest in the role, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful.