Electrical Maintenance Technician (32343) Swanley, England
|Salary:||GBP33000 - GBP33000 per annum|
Position: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Gravesend, Dartford, Sidcup, Bromley, Swanley, Dunton Green
We require an Electrical Maintenance Technician to work in a fast-paced environment, working with high-speed automated machinery and equipment. In your role as the Electrical Maintenance Technician, you will undertake various electrical & PLC repair duties to ensure the smooth operation of the facility and its machinery, ensuring as little downtime as possible.
The role of Electrical Maintenance Technician includes:
- Working to a PPM schedule.
- PLC Fault Finding.
- Maintenance work carried out on automation systems, including cranes, packaging machinery, pneumatic systems, conveyors, bagging & wrapping machinery, robotic machinery, and other material handling equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment when required.
The suitable candidate for Electrical Maintenance Technician will need to possess the following experience:
- Experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Qualification in electrical engineering – essential
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with robotics, high speed machinery, and automated systems is highly desirable
- Good understanding of PLC control systems (fault finding, rectification)
If you have the required skills, please click on the apply button below and your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ