Shift Manager Automotive (32225) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP32000 - GBP32000 per annum|
Location: Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Coventry
This role is working as a Shift Manager for a global organisation, it will offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression. This company have a fantastic track record for developing and investing in their people, facilities, and systems.
- The Shift Manager will be responsible for the operation of an assigned area in terms of production, quality, cost, delivery, technical, safety, and human resources, whilst respecting the defined goals.
- Manage all aspects of the shift through collaborative working with the other Shift Managers for delivering, and where possible, exceeding, the key performance indicators.
- Strive to continually improve using Lean tools to reduce costs, improve production and quality.
- You will also be responsible for improving, implementing, and maintaining new technical processes and procedures and will lead Health and Safety standards.
- Select, train, supervise, and support all members of the team, encouraging team working.
- Significant work experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Ability to design, sustain processes and layouts
- Experience of FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis), Kaizen/A3 (continuous improvement and problem solving), process improvement and Poka Yoke (error proofing) techniques
- IATF16949 / ISO14001 Knowledge & Auditing Skills
- Regular working hours are 40 hours per week (Monday through Friday), working 6am – 2pm.
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience for this Shift Manager position, then please click on the link to apply.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.