Assistant Operator - 2nd Shift - OH Greenville (177901) Winchester, Indiana
|Salary:||USD15.3 - USD15.3 per hour|
Job Title: Assistant Operator
Location: Greenville, OH
The Assistant Operator is responsible for assisting the Operator with general operations, scrap, documentation and final packaging of finished product. Essentially the Operator is expected to maintain production throughput. This position will assist in the running of all equipment and performs associated quality testing.
- Full understanding of and performs all quality checks.
- Able to properly identify and handle materials (mixing, RTI’s, etc.).
- Full understanding of identifying product defects/non-conformances.
- Learn material handling systems (Macquire blenders, loaders, proper material identifications and mixing, grinding, etc.).
- Understands machine functions and can do minor troubleshooting.
- Consistently positive attitude and work ethics, willing and able to train new employees (Class B Assistant Operator and Assistant Operator Trainee).
- Equipment operation (weigh up, packaging, etc.)
- Average math and reading skills (must be able to operate a calculator and scale)
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Manufacturing experience
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay rate is $15.30\hr