Talent Acquisition Partner - Health Care Recruitment (eb/DC/257) London, England
|Salary:||GBP15 - GBP30 per hour + 10% bonus, pension|
Talent Acquisition Partner – Health Care Recruitment – Canary Wharf - Contract
Here at Career Builder we have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner / Recruiter / Delivery Consultant to join the team. Due to numerous client wins in our Healthcare vertical we are looking for experienced recruiters to join the team and work closely with our Healthcare clients on specific source and screen projects. This is an Account Management opportunity with potential to move into a much bigger role.
We are NOT a recruitment agency, we work closely with our clients to provide technology based solutions to help our clients match the right talent with the right opportunity. As well as owning the largest job board in the UK, we offer multiple staffing solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner on a Contract basis, initial contract of 6 months with the potential to renew or move to a permanent contract. This role will involve:
- Working closely with clients to take initial scope of work and agree upon delivery.
- Longlist using the multiple technology based solutions we have at our disposal.
- Briefs might include providing interview ready candidates all the way to providing full hires.
- Use social media and marketing opportunities to advertise and promote our clients opportunities.
- Provide clients with project reviews and summaries, projects can run for anything between 30 days to 12 months.
- Work closely with Sales Reps to agree proposals.
You will have experience within recruitment, either from an agency, direct or internal and be keen to work in an account management function with the ability to grow client accounts. This is a massive opportunity to grow with the business and put your own stamp on the recruitment process. You also need experience recruiting within the health care market.
You will be part of a buzzing team and receive some great benefits which include, wellness benefits, flexible working if required, multiple team events and much more.
For further details on the opportunity, salary, benefits, send your CV