Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (VC3136) Tadcaster, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP38000 per annum|
A well-established business in the heavy industry are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team in the Tadcaster area and carry out routine and reactive maintenance on a mix of mechanical and electrical faults.
Th Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will:
- Maintain all plant assets and conduct a regular PPM service
- Oversee and participate in all large installations and machine removals/re-positioning where required
- Provide engineering training to new starters and apprentices in the department
- Reporting maintenance activities
- Maintain one’s own work area, the workshop and storage facility
This is a great opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work Monday-Thursday on shift for 37 hours a week with overtime available. This position is commutable from Wetherby, York, Leeds, Selby, and Harrogate.
The Successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer could have either an Electrical Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Maintenance Engineer background but must display an electrical qualification. Experience with PLC’s will be needed while exposure to Siemens is advantageous.