Scheme Manager (VC9954) Scarborough, England
The role of Scheme Manager will be responsible for managing and carrying out the maintenance of a newly-built Education Facility. Ensuring reactive and planned maintenance of the site will be seen to promptly.
Based in Scarborough, this role is commutable from Bridlingotn, Malton, Whitby, and Driffield.
The Role will consist of...
- Planned maintenance
- Reactive maintenance
- Site repairs (electrical)
- Managing stock levels of spare equipment
- Managing repairs for work that is contracted out (Boilers)
- Organising cleaning schedules
- An electrical qualification/certificate LVL 3
- Good IT skills (Microsoft packages)
- Good communication
- Proactive approach
Please get in touch if you have had previous facilities experience and are looking for a new challenge which will test your ability to be operationally minded.
Send your CV to jack@Castle-Employment.co.uk or apply online to be considered.
We at Castle Employment have 9 Specialist Divisions that are looking for talent across Yorkshire and The Humber,
Also, visit the Castle Website to see more opportunities