Maintenance Engineer (VC3668) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP38800 - GBP44000 per annum + O/T, pension|
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician? Do you want to work within a growing and expanding global business? If you are a mechanically or electrically biased engineer and genuinely multi-skilled please get in touch. Working a 12hr continental shift pattern, you receive a full week off every 4 weeks, excellent pay rates (£38,800 pa basic) and benefits, this is a great opportunity.
This role is commutable from York, Malton, Pickering, Whitby, Scarborough, Driffield, Bridlington.
Working as part of engineering team you will have exposure to mechanical and electrical faults. You will be working for a well-established business that prides itself on quality and their ability to take on high profile projects who can support career progression.
In the role of Multi-Skilled Technician, you will be required to deal with routine and preventative maintenance on a variety of heavy and light industrial machinery.
This is a varied role and as such your tasks will consist of:
- Dealing with mechanical and electrical breakdowns and in a timely and efficient manner
- Working in line with all relevant standards, processes and site quality systems as required
- Carrying out servicing and maintenance on a range of equipment
- Working in line with PPM as well as deal with reactive faults as and when required
- Applying good standards of engineering practice at all times
- Providing guidance and training to fellow technicians, and offering input on improvements
- Carrying out installation work, to include modifying existing equipment and installing new equipment
The role of Maintenance Technician will require you to liaise across a number of functions mechanical and electrical, dealing with internal and external customers.
To be successful in this position you will need the following:
- Relevant Engineering qualification
- Knowledge of working in a manufacturing facility
- An ability to read and work from technical drawings
- Good fault finding and core engineering skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Plc software systems will be a distinct advantage
In this role you will be working with a market leader in their sector and will have the opportunity to work on both a project basis as well as being a key member of the manufacturing team. Due to the international nature of the business there is the opportunity to develop for the right candidate.
We want to hear from you if you are a multi-skilled engineer who can evidence that you have worked in a demanding engineering environment and can work across mechancial and electrical faults. Please email your CV to email@example.com
Salary: £38,800 - £40k pa
Benefits: 23 days holiday + BHs
4 x salary life assurance, income protection
Bonus - £1800 annually, based on divisional performance
Pension - minimum they can put in 4% and company put in 5%
Hours: 4 Shift Continental pattern working 39.5hrs a week with O/T after this 1st 10hrs 5 and after this x2
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Malton, North Yorkshire
Industry Client Works within: Construction
Job Sector: Engineering