Test Engineer (VC4694) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annum + benefits|
We are working with a forward thinking, dynamic and successful engineering company seeking a Test Engineer, to work across their electrical products in their manufacturing facility.
This role is commutable from Scarborough, Bridlington, Whitby,Malton, Driffield.
As Test Engineer working in an electronics, electrical environment you will be responsible for:
- PAT Testing of products
- Ensuring relevant product standards are met BS EN 60950
- Equipment Calibration
- All product test and repairs
- Testing of equipment such as battery boxes, switchgear equipment, and other power supply products
- Quality Assurance of products
- Inspections and tests of the product before it goes out.
This is largely a hands on role in which you will be required to deal with some product documentation and product data. To be successful in the role of Test Engineer you will need:
- HND or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to read and understand Circuit Diagrams
The role offers a real step into a career in electrical engineering with a business that can offer development and career support in a technical environment.
If you are interested in this role or would like to apply please send your CV to email@example.com we look forward to hearing from you