Design Engineer (VC1438) Bridlington, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + benefits|
Due to an increase in orders we are recruiting for a Design Engineer to join a highly successful engineering business that is a market leader in the development and build of specialist machinery. Working across
This role is commutable from Scarborough, Driffield, Bridlington, Hull, Beverley, Pocklington there is on-site parking available.
In this exciting role you will need to have had exposure and some knowledge across mechanical and some electrical processes and able to ensure that all designs align with manufacturing capability.
You will be responsible for working on projects for the manufacture and assembly of special purpose machinery and equipment, you will oversee the project from conception to completion and implementation.
As a Design Engineer you will need to display:
- A passion for engineering excellence
- Ability to be a self-starter with an engineering and design background
- A good knowledge of Solidworks software and experience of dealing with projects from concept to build and installation
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- An Engineering qualification
- A good knowledge of Solid Edge, Solidworks or similar 3D CAD package (advanced modelling and assembly techniques)
- Exposure to DFM, FMEA,
- Excellent communication skills with good all-round IT and leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity within this industry to gain experience working with a design leader in their sector. This role offers a great opportunity to an engineer who likes to offer solutions and who is keen to implement new products and make a a difference.
If you want to know more or would like to apply to this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org we look forward to hearing from you soon.