Revenue Management Analyst (Italian Speaking)
Location: Bracknell, England
Salary: GBP26000 - GBP28000 per annum
We are looking for a Revenue Management Analyst (Italian Speaking) to join a company based in Bracknell.
- Managing optimization process, focusing on distribution, pricing, segment management and demand management
- Demand forecast management
- Recommendation of pricing strategy and pricing tactics
- Supporting the development and maintenance revenue management process and tools
- Delivering high quality quantitative analysis to support own recommendations
- Communication and relationships with key stakeholders in other departments
- Support communication and reporting for regional board
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a business related or science subject
- Fluent Italian and English
- An internship or any kind of professional experience in analytical roles would be highly regarded
- Excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to analyse complex scenarios and solve problems, formulate recommendations and communicate them effectively to senior management
- Customer focus: understanding the needs of internal and external customers and responding promptly
- Communication skills: balancing talking and listening in meetings, communicating ideas simply and clearly, confident representing own views, regularly sharing information and ideas
- Completing work to a high level of accuracy and detail, maintaining focus, energy and effort when under pressure
- Planning and delivering; working hard to achieve or exceed targets and objectives, plans and prioritising work effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.