Dutch Speaking Credit and Collections Specialist
Location: Bracknell, England
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum
Marc Daniels are currently looking for a Dutch Speaking Credit and Collections Specialist to join a company based in Bracknell.
- Responsible for collection of outstanding debt from across EMEA customer base.
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled.
- Perform account reconciliations and advise on credit and payment allocations.
- Responsible for management of query resolution.
- Reconcile disputes promptly with SLA and professionally across EMEA.
- Review and advise on customer risk assessment and credit analysis.
- Assist with new process implementations.
- Assess the risks and work in a safe manner at all times, robustly implementing health and safety rules, instructions and systems and refuse to undertake work compromises your safety or health.
- Report in timely manner all incidents including near miss and safety observations (NMSO) accidents and injuries and raise health and safety concerns with your line manager.
To be considered:
- Fluent Dutch Speaker
- Experience within Collections/Accounts Receivable
- Experience of chasing debtors across Netherland Region
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft packages, excel, word etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Industry or shared service experience
- Fluency in written & oral English (dependant on the role second language will be required)
- Accurate data entry skills
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.