Commercial & Project Administrator (EG00177) Chorley, England
|Salary:||GBP19000 - GBP23000 per annum + Additional benefits|
A growing and thriving business within the Utilities and Infrastructure sector are currently looking to recruit a Commercial and Project Administrator on a full-time permanent basis. Within this office-based position, you will be required to support the Commercial department and Project Managers with various administrative duties to ensure all works are compliant and meet standards with contract delivery, health and safety, and applications of works.
Your key responsibilities will include;
• Responsibility for the general administration of the Project Team and other functions as needed.
• Raising payment applications and invoices.
• Street works noticing and permit administration.
• Hire and Off Hire of Plant and Machinery
• Ordering of Materials.
• Job pack administration.
• Liaison with accounts and other areas of administration.
• General up-keep of documentation.
• Processing of the daily post and allocation to individuals. Answering of telephone calls and process of fax and Email enquires.
• General administration duties e.g. photocopying, printing, ordering of stationery etc.
• Maintaining database information.
• Taking of deliveries to the Chorley office
Knowledge & Experience:
• Previous administrative experience is essential
• Experience of Streetworks, noticing and Hiring of plant, preferred but not essential.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
• The ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A desire and personal pride to make improvements.
• Self-motivation and ability to work on own initiative.
• A strong customer focus.
• An ability to identify where their assistance will help colleagues.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint