Finance Business Partner
Location: High Wycombe, England
Salary: GBP65000 - GBP65000 per annum + car and retention bonus
Finance Business Partner required to join a well-known company based in High Wycombe.
- Lead, manage, and develop a team of two Senior Financial Analysts
- Develop a commercial partner relationship with middle and senior operational management, providing key metrics and analysis as a foundation for sound commercial decision making
- Improve staff awareness at all levels of finance and cost / revenue benefits as a key factor in all business decision
- Prepare accurate business unit reports in line with the company’s timetable including full profit & loss account with analysis and commentary, balance sheet and cash flow, extracts, reconciliations and detailed project profitability reporting.
- Ensure regional period-end close and submissions are made on time and in full.
- Take a lead role in the development of accurate, meaningful analysis and commentary aimed towards front-line staff, their daily activities and decision-making processes
- Recommend and prepare financial business cases for investment, capital expenditure and change programmes resulting in cash flow and profit improvement
- Improve business processes and systems whilst translating and simplifying high volume data into highly relevant management Information and proactively seek and recommend profit improvement suggestions for the business unit
- Develop a range of key performance indicators for use across the business unit and identify areas for potential improvements, and where necessary pro-actively support and introduce any operational changes
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are in place
- Review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting
- Qualified accountant with over 3 years PQE
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Excellent commercial and operational financial management experience gained in a B2B environment
- Preferably experience in one or more of the following sectors - logistics, manufacturing, production, business process outsourcing, waste and/or renewable energy
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.