New Business & Customer Services Coordinator
Location: Bracknell, England
An opportunity has arisen for a New Business & Customer Services Coordinator to join a great company based in Bracknell on a temporary basis.
This role requires the flexibility to work a shift pattern of 9:00-17:00, and 10:00-18:00. There is also a requirement to work one in 3-4 Saturdays with a day taken off in Lieu during the week.
- Working within the departments Service Level Agreements, answering phone calls from our customers and dealers.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships through clear communication making each contact with the team an enjoyable experience.
- Providing an excellent level of service to our customers.
- Making changes to customers’ finance agreements.
- Allocating manual payments to customers’ agreements accurately.
- Checking finance documentation efficiently.
- Responding to correspondence from customers.
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment.
- Great communicator with the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Able to multitask and work with speed and efficiency.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Self motivated and proactive in approach.
- Compassionate and thoughtful.
- Quality conscious with an eye for detail.
- Strong team player.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.