Configuration Controller (BBBH12949) Broughton, Wales
|Salary:||GBP15 - GBP18.65 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Configuration Controller to join on an initial contract until the end of 2022.
Role: Configuration Controller
Pay: £18.65 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 Hours a week
Contract: End of 2022
Location: Broughton – all onsite
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Basic Clearance
- To create and validate the final Assembly Inspection Report, ensuring all Mod’s have been embodied.
- To provide support to all FAL’s across the business from Broughton site when business requires
- To provide specialist configuration chapter support and to independently assure that Quality requirements for the report have been met.
- Produce Accurate Inspection Reports from supplied data.
- Liaising as appropriate with internal customers/external customers.
- Validation of Folio’s/Inspection Reports.
- Collation and distribution of reports to our customers.
- Attend production meeting as required for handover of competed report for each variant.
- Ensure all Mod’s are embodied.
- Provide support to Quality Conformity Manager in business area
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”