CAD Designer (BBBH13787) Stevenage, England
|Salary:||GBP38 - GBP42 per hour|
I am delighted to be working with our client who are seeking a CAD Designer to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the CAD Designer, you will be working with a world leader in missile systems, who offer a comprehensive international product range with todays most advanced innovations.
Role: CAD Designer
Pay: £42 per hour PAYE
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week
Contract: 6 months – likelihood of extension
Location: Stevenage – fully onsite
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: SC
- You will be involved in the creation of advanced geometry for the next generation of missiles working with other skilled engineers such as aerodynamicists.
- Maximising the use of 3D CAD capabilities including improving the efficiency and effectiveness in the creation of robust parametric models.
- Advanced 3D surfacing and solid modelling is essential (preferably CREO)
- Ability to translate design intent from meetings with Project and Design Engineers into high quality 3D CAD models
- Experience of modelling aerodynamic and low observable surfaces
- Background in the production of engineering drawings and GD & T
- Knowledge of BS8888 Technical product documentation and specification, ISO 1101 Geometrical product specifications, ISO 5459 Datum and datum systems and similar standards
- Great communication skills with the drive and initiative to influence across a network of both domestic and international colleagues
- Ideally Degree/HND/HNC qualified with significant experience in mechanical design
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”