Operational Performance Manager (BBBH12982) Broughton, Wales
|Salary:||GBP30 - GBP35.03 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Operational Performance Manager to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Operational Performance Manager, you will be the focal point for the team governance, deliverable, resource, and financial planning of an engineering team, coordinating with other engineering teams, customers, and stakeholders. You will hold responsibility on behalf of the IAW Change leader to support and drive continuous improvement activities within the UK Wing PET & A400M team.
Role: Operational Performance Manager
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 6-month contract
Location: Broughton – Hybrid working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS Clearance
Accountability and Responsibility
- Accountable for maintaining robust and value added financial and resource monitoring, reporting, and forecasting streams.
- Responsible for the planning of tasks, deliverables, and resources for PET & A400M activities.
- Accountable for the proactive monitoring of activities against plans through the collection and consolidation of data supporting performance indicators, in support of early issue identification and aid in the subsequent resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring that workload and resource solutions are proactively planned and documented (local tools, iBridge etc.) and aligned with governance.
- Responsible for ensuring that financial targets, risks, and opportunities are matched and secured with accurately planned workload whilst ensuring that any issues are highlighted to HOE.
- Expedite inputs and outputs for department financial transfers and non-financial deliverables, acting as the first level of escalation.
- Proposal of scenarios and solutions in response to risks, opportunities, and issue identification
- Responsible for compilation and presentation of monthly performance review packs to highlight key points to HOE.
- Liaise with LPT’s and Finance Controllers to present financial requirements and budget justifications.
- Act as a focal point for improvement opportunities and foster new and established improvement methods.
- Support ways of working development and deployment to manage needs of internal stakeholders including driving digital transformation initiatives to streamline processes and tools
- Launch and Support targeted improvement activities, identify and share best practice and facilitate the effective use of Lean and AOS tools.
- Contribute towards the IAW change and performance strategy, to support ESW in maintaining its continuous improvement mind-set.
- Strong project management experience
- Can demonstrate the link between deliverable, resource, and financial planning
- Wide experience of leading teams in a business context
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with wide ranging stakeholders
- Experience of supplier management
- Strong ethics and compliance nature
- Strong digital skills with high level Google Suite, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint abilities
- Strong communication and people skills
- Able to think on your feet and adapt your behaviour as required
- Enjoy networking and engaging with diverse groups of people – operational and senior management
- Effective listener, and a convincing speaker
- Able to get people on-board with an initiative and get the most out of members of a team
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”