Industrial Process Engineer (BBBH13321) Broughton, Wales
|Salary:||GBP31 - GBP35 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Industrial Process Engineer to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Industrial Process Engineer, you will be working on the A350 ramp up project.
Role: Industrial Process Engineer
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 6-month contract – likelihood of extension
Location: Broughton – onsite working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- Design consultation
- Execution of robust, reliable, and safe operations
- Drive implementation of 1st installation with required shop floor feedback loops
- Specify industrial asset (Jigs, Tools, Tooling, Machines) requirements for creation or modification
- Plan regular feedback loops with the Production Team
- Communicate directly and by a physical participation in Production Team routines, and participate in project works in cross-skilled teams (national / international)
- Support shop floor continuous improvement by providing work prep expertise
- Optimize further development of production processes (CI measures)
- Upstream: contribute to all phases of the design by selecting and developing new concepts (before MG3) to ensure industrial needs are considered
- Pull industrial requirements to design & supply chain.
You will oversee ‘Define build process for Manufacturing Engineer” meaning:
- Analysing and optimizes existing manufacturing systems. - Developing and deploying capability on New Product Introduction.
- Bringing industrial expertise to the definition phase in multifunctional teams.
- Defining and negotiates the as planned structure with Engineering.
- Assessing the Manufacturing Maturity of the Structure and System Installation Design Solution
- Reviewing Interface Document and Request for Constituent Assembly
- Assessing Industrial Impact of Material & Processes Selection List and Standard Selection List
Responsible of the integrated Manufacturing Dossier covering all means needed for shop floor execution as:
- Engineering technical information
- Quality control & measurement tasks - Components / parts definition, specifications, and jigs & tools activities support
- Interface Maintenance tasks - Consider Health & safety regulation
- Schedule and economic aspects
- Technical queries (Internal /External) from Technical Shop Floor Support/Serial Process Engineer/Autonomous Production Team
- Interrogate Definition Dossier from Engineering to provide comms to key industrial stakeholders
- Interrogate Build Concept Dossier from Industrial Architect Outputs
- Interrogate Definition of Industrial Set-Up, Product Structure scenarios and associated Manufacturing Dossier in MFT (Multi-Functional Team) as Finance, Quality, Procurement, Engineering
- Analyse and Answer Technical Queries
- Define Build Process for ME
- Ability to handle day to day issues
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience within aerospace would be an advantage but not an essential
- Would consider someone from a strong manufacturing background with similar/ transferable skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”