Warehouse Manager (BBBH208) Mauchline, Scotland
|GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
MRD Recruitment is hiring a Warehouse Manager for global 3PL client, based in Mauchline. The Warehouse Manager will report into the Head of Logistics. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, customer and people centric Warehouse Manager to join an energetic team and provide leadership and ensure operational excellence.
As Warehouse Manager, you will play a crucial role in delivering products to their customers in a timely and efficient manner. My global 3PL client, based in Mauchline is looking for a dynamic Warehouse Manager, who is passionate about managing warehouse operations and optimising processes and the efficiency of their operations.
My global 3PL client, based in Mauchline is looking for a Warehouse Manager with the following:
- Our Warehouse Manager will have proven experience of leading operational teams with significant experience within warehousing.
- Ideally from a FMCG, Retail & E-Commerce or 3PL environment.
- Strong people management skills, with the ability to coach and help others improve.
- Developing relationships with both internal stakeholders, especially within the operational and sales function and external stakeholders with other key supporting functions to ensure success in the role.
- Equally, skilled decision making with the ability to negotiate, influence and interact at all levels will be essential.
- Overall responsibility for the management of stock and inventory.
- Ensure stock control and accuracy by improving, implementing and reviewing stock operations
- Have supported the implementation of a WMS or a comprehensive understanding of stock management processes and procedures within a WMS system
- To lead effective change programs as required
Additionally, the Warehouse Manager, based in Mauchline….
- Will lead a team of supervisors and warehouse operatives, utilising management control, planning, execution, organisation and communication skills to achieving objectives and KPI’s.
- You will be involved with project planning and implementation that improve the business and support its tactical and strategic goals.
- You will develop a team that feel valued and engaged.
- You will Deliver legal compliance and governance to Health and Safety Legislation
- You will possess a continuous Improvement mindset, with the ability to challenge the status quo and continuously look to drive improvements.