Quality Inspector (CF2133DL) Didcot, England
|Salary:||GBP15 - GBP17 per hour|
POSITION; Quality Inspector
Hours; 37 hrs per week, flexible working hours offered.
Core hours that must be worked are as follows;
Monday - Thursday 10am - 3pm - Friday 9am - 12:00pm.
Choose how to work your hours for e.g 7am -3pm / 10am – 6pm or somewhere in between
Hour Rate; £15.00 - £17.00 an hour
We require Quality Inspectors for our client near Abingdon in Oxfordshire. You will be responsible for Operating CMM equipment (specifically Faro with Polyworks).
- Understand 3D CAD models and manipulate where needed for CMM measurement purposes.
- Perform goods-in visual and mechanical inspection where required.
- Use basic mechanical measurement equipment, verniers, micrometers, slips, pins, height gauges, thread gauges, DTIs etc.
- Operate CMM equipment (specifically Faro with Polyworks).
- Create CMM programs for inspection of parts and tooling against engineering and customer specifications and drawings.
- Verify measurements where required, using alternative methods.
- Create ISIRs and FAIRs.
- Read and interpret supplier ISIRs and FAIRs.
- Substantial Quality experience within a similar, regulated manufacturing environment
- Confident using a wide range of inspection measuring equipment
- Strong understanding of the implications of highly regulated Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001, ISO 18001, AD Merkblatt AD2000–HP0, Pressure Equipment Directive
- Welding technologies – Mig and Tig (particularly Stainless Steel and Aluminium Alloys)
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Bicester, Wantage, Oxford, Cowley, Thame, Bicester, Witney, Aylesbury
Welding, Production, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Engineering,