Service Technician (NW3212DL) Wallingford, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + Van, Pension, Phone, Holiday|
Our client are a growing business who are one the UKs largest dealers of farm equipment who have branches across the UK who also offer servicing and repairs.
- To repair and service agricultural machinery as described above as well as any other equipment when required, such as workshop equipment, etc.
- To demonstrate agricultural machinery when requested.
- To undertake any reasonable task as may be requested by a supervisor or senior officer of the Company.
- To maintain and keep in good repair at all times the van issued for the job, if applicable, and any other Company vehicle or item of plant as may be required and to report any fault found to the Service Manager as soon as is reasonably practical.
- To deliver and collect any items as may be deemed necessary.
- To undertake training required by the company.
Skills & experience:
- Experience servicing and repairing agricultural equipment or plant machinery
- Driving licence
- Time management
- Self organisation and planning
- Verbal and written communication
- Product knowledge