Service Engineer (KIN2213DL) Yarnton, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP40000 per annum + Van, Pension, Phone, Holiday|
Our client is a highly successful innovation company that specialises in the design and development of sustainable hygiene systems that are helping shape a more sustainable future.
As a service engineer you will be responsible for building systems at HQ site as well as on site installation and commissioning at customer sites.
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance and provide reactive technical support to customer sites when required.
- Build new systems at the system development unit as part of a small team and support the installation and commissioning of new systems at a customer’s site.
You need to be proficient with industrial electrical and electronic systems along with practical skills in terms of being involved in the building and servicing of systems which involve mechanical content such as piping, instrumentation, pumps and assembly/ fitting. You need to be familiar with PLC’s and able to fault find within a PLC programme along with familiarity of industrial instrumentation such as flow meters, temperature meters and potentially UV sensors and have a clear understanding of their electronics and functionality within a PLC programme.
- Experience working as a service field engineer and practical electrically and mechanically. This is a role very biased towards electrical knowledge and experience which is key to this role.
- Able to work unsupervised and interpret engineering and electrical drawings for a physical build of a new system.
- Hold a mechanical, electrical, ICA or process engineering qualification.
- PLC programmed trained; Schneider preferable.
- Ideally have an EAL level 3 qualification in PLC’s
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering a competitive benefits package;
- Competitive basic salary
- Pension 5%
- Annual Bonus
- An opportunity to grow within a highly technical and respected engineering company
Kidlington, Yarnton, Woodstock, Bicester, Oxford, Eynsham, Carterton, Witney, Stadhampton, Abingdon, Didcot, Botley
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email