HR Administrator (NE50JG) Woodstock, England
|Salary:||GBP26000 - GBP28000 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Bonus|
We are thrilled to be working alongside a genuine leader within the medical device design and manufacturing industry, who are looking to expand and add a facilities technician to their team.
- Support the internal and external audit processes
- Maintain, update and support the development of the Health Safety and Environmental management system
- Project support alongside the HSE Compliance Officer
- Assist with Near Miss Reporting process, including data entry
- Completion of new starter process and leavers process, maternity / paternity / adoption processes
- Supporting and updating the HRIS system
- Management of various people processes including eye tests and sickness processes.
- Management of the HR inbox, answering relevant queries as required or escalating.
Key skills & experience required;
- Operational experience in a Manufacturing environment - desirable
- An interest in Health and Safety and Environmental legislation and regulation
- To be highly computer literate e.g. Excel/Word and PowerPoint
- To be forward thinking, with excellent planning skills and the ability to anticipate potential obstacles
- To be resilient, self-motivated and pay excellent attention to detail
- To be highly organised and able to prioritise an ever changing workload
What you can expect;
- 25 days annual leave (with the opportunity to earn loyalty days with length of service)
- Competitive base salary
- Holiday purchase scheme (up to 10 days purchased per holiday year)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- Wellbeing initiatives and support
- Annual company bonus
If this role is of interest then please feel free to get in touch with our Engineering Divisional Manager Dylan on 01865 257 455.
Woodstock, Witney, Oxford, Kidlington, Eynsham, Bicester, Banbury, Cumnor, Yarnton, Lewknor, Didcot, Abingdon, Wheatley