Material Handler (MH4356DL) Abingdon, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP23000 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Health Cover|
POSITION; Material Handler
SHIFT; Friday 10am - 6pm, Saturday 6am - 2pm, Sunday 6am - 2pm, Monday 10am - 6pm.
SALARY; £23,000 permanent + overtime & other benefits
We require a Material Handler with Forklift experience for our client near Abingdon in Oxfordshire..
- To competently use the Counterbalance and Reach trucks in a safe and responsible manner
- To ensure that delivered parts are unloaded in a safe and timely manner, and booked in according to requirements
- To quarantine and report any quality issues on delivery
- To ensure that all parts are checked and safely stored in an appropriate location, ready to be issued to production when needed.
- To ensure supplier documentation supports items delivered and to report any anomalies in order to provide an accurate document trail
- To provide manufacturing support, ensuring no material shortages at all times
- To assist in the movement of any products to secondary locations
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of document control
- Counterbalance Forklift Truck experience (full training will be provided)
- Operation of materials handling equipment
- Experience supporting the manufacturing environment
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Bicester, Wantage, Oxford, Cowley, Thame, Bicester, Witney, Aylesbury
Welding, Production, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Engineering,