Wiring Technician (CC2132DL) Chalgrove, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + Pension Scheme, Holiday & Other Benefits|
Our client specialises in design, manufacture, and installation of high value systems who due to rapid growth are now seeking to employ an Wiring Technician.
As an Wiring Technician you will mainly be expected to wire, test and inspect products and sub-assemblies to agreed quality, time-scale and cost objectives.
- Assemble, wire and test control cabinets, racks and test equipment in accordance with the Quality Manual, technical specifications, drawings and work instructions.
- In air wiring of assembled product
- Manufacture or modify, as required, jigs, fixtures and test equipment in accordance with drawings and instruction.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely and tidily and in accordance with Health and Safety policies and procedures, including local risk assessments.
- Check own work and report any quality issues.
- Experience working an engineering environment.
- Experience with soldering and cabinet wiring.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, functional specifications, work instructions, etc.
- Experience in fault-finding and diagnostics.
- Experience of working within an ISO9001 discipline
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering a competitive benefits package;
- Competitive basic salary
- Health care
- An opportunity to grow within a highly technical and respected engineering company
Oxford, Headington, Kidlington, Cowley, Blackbird Leys, Didcot, Abingdon, Radley, Harwell, Culham, Bicester, Eynsham, Witney, Thame, Chalgrove, Botley, Kennington, Great Milton, Wantage, Kingston Bagpuize, Cumnor, Farmoor
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email