Production Operative (NE034JG) Andover, England
|Salary:||GBP10 - GBP11 per hour|
- To carry out line assembly work within the main production department whilst conforming to all company Quality and Health & Safety procedures.
- coil winding, general insertion, connection and pressing of motors
- Ideally Production & Mechanical Assembly experience
- Good time management skills
- Time sheet completion
- Be pro-active, a team player with high regard and consideration of others.
- High attention to detail and ability to achieve high levels of accuracy.
- Good communication skills - liaising with sales teams and customers.
- Above all, a positive and enthusiastic personality is absolutely crucial alongside the ability to be flexible, hardworking and willing to learn new skills.
Andover, Basingstoke, Marlborough, Salisbury, Reading, Didcot, Abingdon, Winchester, Southampton, Guildford, Slough
Production, Manufacturing, Engineering,