Production Operative (IMP2322DL) Banbury, England
|Salary:||GBP9.5 - GBP12 per hour|
Position; PRODUCTION OPERATIVE
Salary; £9.00 - £12.00 PER HOUR
We require Production Operatives to work for our client based in Banbury, working within their Manufacturing team within the automotive sector.
Rotational shifts are from early mornings through to afternoons & nights, hourly rate would depend on shift working.
- You will be required to assemble parts in an accurate and time efficient manner.
- Have a good attention to detail, ensuring items and work is completed with minimal errors.
- You must adhere to all aspects of health and safety and company guidelines.
- Inspection of parts and containment's within the warehouse ensuring no defects and faults with items being inspected
- Manual handling across the warehouse and production
- Using in house computer system to log containment's
- Attention to detail is paramount as you will be required to check parts to ensure they are correct for processing within the production team
- Full training will be given but candidates must be able to rotate through the 3 shifts on a weekly basis
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Attention to detail is of high importance as you will be required to follow work instructions and ensure any faults are highlighted
- You will need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English and be able to work with computers.
- Some basic IT knowledge is required as you will be required to upload information onto the in-house computer system
Bicester, Kidlington, Banbury, Upper Heyford, Oxford, Leamington Spa, Northampton
Supply Chain, Logistics, warehousing, team leader, logistics, quality, inspection
If you are interested in the role please contact Dylan on 01235 608455 for more information.