Pharmaceutical Technician (PT2112DL) Didcot, England
|Salary:||GBP22000 - GBP24000 per annum + Medical, Holiday, Bonus & Other Benefits|
We are working alongside an incredibly innovative biotechnology company based in South Oxfordshire who due to continued growth are now looking to add a site based pharmaceutical technician to their growing team.
- Ensure operational procedures are followed.
- Identify and suggest areas where improvements can be made. Participate fully and diligently in project schemes to support continuous improvement.
- Manage the equipment spare parts area and its replenishment strategy.
- Complete and review logbooks and relevant documentation promptly and accurately.
- Plan and execute your own schedule, to ensure that daily tasks around the plant are completed, including equipment calibrations, housekeeping and maintaining stocks of consumable items.
- Perform preventative maintenance of equipment such as vacuum pumps, thermal control units, gas detectors.
- Checking/sampling/adjusting systems such as purified water generator, wet scrubbers, dosing tanks, carbon adsorption units.
Key skills & knowledge required;
- Excellent communicator, able to liaise between different departments.
- Demonstrated successful planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation capabilities. Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience of lean methodologies, e.g. Kanban systems, and in GxP environments would be beneficial.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently on your own or as part of a team.
- Strong sense of accountability for the outcome.
- IT literate with good Microsoft Office skills.
- Previous experience in the chemical/pharmaceutical industry desirable.
What you can expect;
- Competitive salary £22,000 - £24,000 + yearly bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank increasing 1 day per year served
- Private medical & dental
- Subsidised gym & canteen
- Income protection
Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Headington, Cowley, Radley, Milton, Wantage, Marcham, Grove, Benson, Watlington
If this role sounds of interest then please get in touch with our Technical Divisional Manager via email