Engineering Lead Services (15/11/2023) Pau, France
We are looking for Engineering Lead Services for one of our clients with the following details:
Starting date: November 2023
Duration: 12 months
Location : France/ Pau
Status : Residential
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Qualification : Engineer
- Languages: French and English mandatory
- Professional Experience: Have minimum 7 years in the oil & gas industry incl. an experience in FEED or detailed engineering during project execution. Experience in Mechanical discipline is preferable.
- Experience within project: 7 years min
The service holder will:
- Adopt and demonstrate exemplarity with regards to HSE rules and ensure their implementation
- Manage efficiently a multidisciplinary team in transversal mode and maintain a good working atmosphere, Ensure the quality of the company comments made by the discipline specialist and monitor the dully response of the contractor of company comments
- Manage technical interfaces with all parties and ensure implementation in the design
- Develop and clarify the FEED /DETAILED ENGINEERING Contractor scope of work and the Design /Construction Dossier
- Ensure a permanent, efficient, and constructive communication with the ENGINEERING Contractor counterpart, specialists, the compression package specialists, and Company counterparts. Arbitrate between disciplines in case of technical conflict or discrepancies
- Ensure that reviews and comments of ENGINEERING Contractor’s documents are performed in a timely manner not causing delays to the project
- Lead the procurement process of the LLI with the support of the ENGINEERING’s contractor and the company’s specialists
- Raising derogation when required and support the Architect in SCN and SOR revision process.
- Follow-up ENGINEERING progress, anticipating potential issue and report to the FEED Manager with mitigations proposals
- Provide the technical support for the Call for Tenders to be launched during the ENGINEERING PHASE (FEED and/or DETAILED ENGINEERING).
- Ensure all the safety reviews (HAZID, HAZOP, SIL assessment…) are carried out as plan and that all the identified actions and mitigation measures are implemented
- Ensure the constructability aspect of the design is accounted for in the technical choices made
- Coordinate the project technical reviews with respect to the planning and ensure that the findings are responded in due time
- Prepare the Dossier for the Call of tenders (CFT) of EPC Contract and lead all technical clarifications during CFT process
If Interested Kindly apply.