Renewable Assets Manager (22/12/2023) Paris, France
We are looking for a Renewable Assets Manager for one of our clients with the following details:
Location: Paris La Défense
Contract Duration : 1 year, renewable
The missions of the Asset Manager are:
- The asset manager represents the company as a shareholder in SPVs, and is responsible for managing a portfolio of renewable assets in all these aspects, mainly, financial, technical, contractual, and O&M strategy.
- Represents the company as a shareholder in SPVs
- Animates the governance bodies: General Assemblies, Strategic Committees, etc., in connection with the Legal, Accounting, Financing departments.
- Manages the relationship with partners, represents the company's interests, validates with partners all decisions to be taken jointly.
Manages the economic performance of assets:
- Collects data, analyzes the financial performance of assets, and compares it against shareholder budgets
- For each technical event affecting the performance of assets, manages action plans and structuring actions to reduce gaps: reinvestments, warranty claims, insurance claims
- Analyzes, identifies opportunities and manages financial action plans in conjunction with all relevant departments: cash flow optimization, lifting of covenants and cashtraps, etc.
- Pilots and proposes solutions for asset improvements and end-of-life, optimizes power purchase agreements (PPAs)
- Supports O&M and Management Control in the development of PLT and Budgets.
Supports strategic thinking and structuring of new projects and partnerships:
- Supports the structuring of new partnerships in the development phase (shareholders' agreements), the implementation of new models and contracts for the sale of electricity (PPAs, etc.
- Participates in the definition of a global Operation and Maintenance strategy with the objectives of optimizing OPEX, provides support for contractualization.
Quality & Process
- Through the global vision, participates in the definition and simplification of the interfaces between the different departments involved in asset management
- Participates in the development and industrialization of monitoring tools: technical, financial, contractual.
- Participates in the transition of assets from the Construction to Operations phase
If interested, kindly apply.